Thank you for taking a few minutes to consult this section of our website. Your privacy is very important to ElettronicaNetwork by Licciardò Maurizio, therefore to better protect it, we provide you with these notes in which you will find information on the type of information collected online and on the various possibilities you have to intervene in the collection and use of this information on the site.
This is information on the protection of personal data for those who interact with ElettronicaNetwork web services, accessible electronically from the address: https://www.stampa3dservizi.com corrispondente alla pagina iniziale del sito ufficiale della nostra azienda .
The information is provided only for the site "Print 3D Servizi” owned by ElettronicaNetwork and not for other websites that may be consulted by the user via links.
THE OWNER OF THE TREATMENT
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data controller is ElettronicaNetwork, with registered office in Quartu Sant'Elena (Cagliari), Loc. Flumini di Quarto, in Via delle Gardenia, 76. The data controller is Mr. Maurizio Licciardò owner of the same company.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned ElettronicaNetwork registered office and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of the treatment, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disseminated. Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (such as newsletters, ecc) are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
REFERENCE REGULATIONS AND DATA COLLECTION
With the entry into force of the law n. 675/96, and subsequently, of d. lgs. 196/2003 “Code regarding the protection of personal data”, under the L. 2016/679 modificatrice delle precedenti norme, ElectronicsNetwork, as “holder” of the treatment, is required to provide information regarding the use of personal data.
In compliance with the REGULATION (UE) 2016/679 DEL PARLAMENTO EUROPEO E DEL CONSIGLIO del 27 aprile 2016 GDPR relativo alla protezione delle persone fisiche con riguardo al trattamento dei dati personali, as well as to the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), the data that the Customer communicates to ElettronicaNetwork will be treated in full compliance with these laws and in particular:
• the collection or in any case the processing of personal data has the exclusive purpose of being able to adequately carry out one's economic activity;
• personal data are and will be processed in a lawful and correct manner and in any case in compliance with the Law.
• personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason, with the exclusion of the bodies delegated to public order, Public security, Judicial.
• Data of individual private purchasers of the products qualify in: Name, Surname, Address, City, telephone number, email, Tax ID code. These data will be used to identify the person entitled to the product warranty and will not be treated in any way different from the primary purpose.
• Protected access to data and their possible modification takes place on the current purchasing platform: https://www.stampa3dservizi.com and the data for accessing the menu are those that the customer entered when registering.
• The data will be stored only in electronic format (contained in the ElettronicaNetwork secure server in SSL mode for a period equal to the duration of the product warranty, or its possible extension. This is to simplify remote assistance interventions by ElettronicaNetwork or authorized operators.
• The private buyer or with a VAT number can at any time request the cancellation of his data from the electronic customer list (ecommerce), aware of the fact that in this case the product assistance times could be considerably lengthened.
• Una copia dei dati fiscali verrà comunque sempre conservata per almeno 10 anni in ottemperanza alle obbligatorie vigenti Norme in materia fiscale e contabile.
• ElettronicaNetwork may occasionally contact subscribers by phone or email in order to obtain product evaluations and a degree of satisfaction with the service. Members can at any time obtain to be excluded from this practice.
Right to object
The interested party has the right to object, at any time to the processing of data concerning him (Art . 21 GDPR).
The interested party can also oppose the treatments connected to direct and profiling reasons.
The opposition to the treatment is a different operation from the cancellation of the data. Based on it, the interested party can prevent processing that is not compatible with the purposes of the consent.
E’ the data controller who must respond to the request of the interested party, within one month of exercising the right. In casi particolarmente complessi la risposta può essere fornita entro 3 mesi. The answer must be in written form, also in electronic format, except in the event that the interested party requests it orally. The answer must be coincident, accessible and intelligible. The only obligation for the interested party is to provide data for his identification. The response should typically be no cost, except for any reimbursement of the cost of the support used.
Right to information
First of all, the interested party has the right to receive correct information in relation to the data collected and processed, to the purposes of the treatment, the legal basis of the treatment and the rights attributed to it, as well as how to exercise them. All this happens through the’ informative , whose purpose is to inform the interested party so that he can give a valid consent.
In the event that automated processing including profiling is applied to the data, the owner must inform the interested party, explaining the methods and purposes of the profiling, as well as the logic inherent in the processing and the consequences envisaged for the interested party following this type of processing.
Right of access
Art. 15 del regolamento generale europeo prevede il diritto di accesso, i.e. the right to know which personal data relating to the interested party the owner is processing, with what purposes (not the methods instead), and to receive a copy (free) some data. Owners can possibly also allow direct access to data remotely.
The interested party has the right to know:
• the purposes of the treatment;
• the categories of personal data processed;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations, and the guarantees applied in the event of data transfer to third countries.
• When possible, the envisaged retention period of personal data or, if it's not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• the existence of the right of the interested party to ask the data controller to rectify or cancel personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
• the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• if the data is not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
• the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and meaningful information about the logic used, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Right to restriction of processing
The right to limitation (art . 18 del Regolamento) allows the interested party to obtain the blocking of the treatment in case of violation of the conditions of lawfulness (as an alternative to deleting the data itself), but also if the interested party requests the rectification of the data (pending rectification) or opposes their treatment (awaiting the owner's decision). In case of exercise of this right, any treatment, except storage, it is forbidden .
The data must be marked pending further evaluations.
Right to cancellation (oblivion)
The right to cancel (also called right “to oblivion” ) you have the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in particular cases. It can be exercised even after the withdrawal of consent.
Right to portability
The right to data portability is a new right established by the European regulation. It applies only to automated processing, and there are specific conditions for its exercise.
Exercise of rights
The interested party can directly contact the data controller to exercise his rights (I ask). Even if it is only the owner who is obliged to give feedback, the data controller is required to collaborate with the owner for the purpose of exercising the rights. In case of no reply, or inadequate response, can contact the administrative authority (Ensures) or judicial for the protection of your rights.
Il termine per la risposta è di 1 mese per tutti i diritti. Tale termine può essere esteso a 3 mesi in casi di particolare complessità. In this case, the data controller must in any case notify the interested party within the month.
The exercise of rights is generally free of charge. However, it is up to the owner to assess whether the answer is complex to the point of having to ask the interested party for a contribution, and establish
the amount , but only if the requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive or repetitive (the Italian Guarantor should publish guidelines on this point, per il momento si può fare riferimento alla delibera del 2004 Contributo spese in caso di esercizio dei diritti dell’interessato).
The answer must usually be given in writing, also through electronic means. It can be oral only if expressly requested to do so by the interested party. The answer must be clear, coincided, and easily accessible and understandable.
The owner may request information from the interested party in order to identify him, and the data subject is obliged to provide such information.
Exemptions from the exercise of rights
The European regulation allows exceptions to the rights granted to the interested party, to be established on the basis of national provisions. In this perspective, it is believed that they can still be applied (awaiting the evaluation of the Guarantor on compliance with the GDPR) the exceptions established by the article of the Italian Code for the protection of personal data, and that is in cases where the data processing is carried out:
• in base alle disposizioni del decreto-legge 31 dicembre 1991, n. 419, converted, with modifications, dalla legge 18 febbraio 1992, n. 172, and subsequent modifications, on support for victims of extortion claims;
• da Commissioni parlamentari d’inchiesta istituite ai sensi dell’articolo 82 della Costituzione;
• by a public entity, different from the economic public bodies, on the basis of an express provision of the law, exclusively for purposes related to monetary and currency policy, to the payment system, the control of intermediaries and credit and financial markets, as well as to protect their stability;
• ai sensi dell’articolo 24, comma 1, letter f), limited to the period during which an effective and concrete prejudice could derive for the conduct of defensive investigations or for the exercise of the right in court;
• from providers of publicly available electronic communications services with respect to incoming telephone communications, salvo che possa derivarne un pregiudizio effettivo e concreto per lo svolgimento delle investigazioni difensive di cui alla legge 7 dicembre 2000, n. 397;
• for reasons of justice, at judicial offices of every order and degree or the Superior Council of the Judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
• ai sensi dell’articolo 53 (treatment by the police), fermo restando quanto previsto dalla legge 1 aprile 1981, n.121.
OTHER TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Navigation data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, mistake, ecc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning. The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in the event of hypothetical computer crimes against the site only at the request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Optional sending, explicit and voluntary e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
No personal user data is acquired by the site for this purpose. Cookies are not used to transmit information of a personal nature, nor are so-called. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. The use of c.d. session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user's computer and disappear when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessary to allow safe and efficient exploration of the site. I c.d. session cookies used on this site avoid the use of other IT techniques potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing and do not allow the acquisition of personal identification data of the user.
PART RESERVED FOR MINORS
Nessuna persona di età inferiore ai 18 anni, without the prior consent of the parents or guardians, may send information to this website, nor will he be able to make purchases or complete legal acts on this site without the aforementioned consent, unless this is permitted by current regulations.
Anyone who has doubts regarding compliance with the privacy protection policy adopted by ElettronicaNetwork, its application, l’accuratezza dei tuoi dati personali o l’utilizzo delle informazioni raccolte può contattarci tramite telefono al 070 810664 / 333 7602601