Thank you for taking a few minutes to browse this section of our website. Your privacy is very important for ElettronicaNetwork of Licciardò Maurizio, therefore to better protect it, ti forniamo queste note in cui troverai indicazioni sul tipo di informazioni raccolte online e sulle varie possibilità che hai di intervenire nella raccolta e nell’;use of this information on the site.
Si tratta di un’;information regarding the protection of personal data to those who interact with the ElettronicaNetwork web services, accessibili per via telematica a partire dall’;address: https://www.stampa3dservizi.com corresponding to the home page of our company's official website .
L’;information is provided only for the site "3D Printing Services”; di proprietà di ElettronicaNetwork e non anche per altri siti Web eventualmente consultati dall’;user via link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed. The data controller is ElettronicaNetwork, con sede legale in Quartu Sant’;Elena (Cagliari), Place. Flumini di Quartu, in via delle Gardenie, 76. The controller is Mr.. Maurizio Licciardò owner of the same company.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The treatments connected to the Web services of this site take place at the aforementioned registered office of ElettronicaNetwork and are only handled by technical personnel in charge of the processing, or by persons in charge of occasional maintenance operations. No data deriving from the web service is communicated or disclosed. Personal data provided by users who request dispatch of informative material (such as newsletters, etc) they are used for the sole purpose of performing the service or provision requested.
REFERENCE REGULATIONS AND DATA COLLECTION
With the entry into force of Law no. 675/96, and subsequently, of d. lgs. 196/2003 “;Codice in materia di protezione dei dati personali”;, by virtue of the L. 2016/679 modifying the previous rules, ElettronicaNetwork, in qualità di “;titolare”; of the treatment, is required to provide information regarding the use of personal data.
In compliance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 GDPR relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as the free movement of such data and which repeals Directive 95/46 / EC (general data protection regulation), the data that the Customer communicates to ElettronicaNetwork will be processed in full compliance with these laws and in particular:
• the collection or in any case the processing of personal data has the exclusive purpose of being able to carry out its economic activity adequately;
• personal data are and will be processed lawfully and correctly and in any case in compliance with the law.
• personal data will not be disclosed to third parties for any reason, con l’;esclusione degli Organi delegati all’;Public order, Public security, judicial.
• The data of the individual private purchasers of the products qualify in: Name, Surname, Address, City, telephone number, email, fiscal Code. Tali dati verranno utilizzati per identificare l’;entitled to the warranty on the products and will not be treated in any way different from the primary purpose.
• L’;secure access to data and their possible modification takes place on the current purchase platform: https://www.stampa3dservizi.com e i dati per l’;access to the menu are those that the customer entered when registering.
• The data will be kept only in electronic format (contained in ElettronicaNetwork's protected server in SSL mode for a period equal to the duration of the guarantee on the products, or its possible extension. This is for the purpose of simplifying remote assistance interventions by ElettronicaNetwork operators or authorized operators.
• L’;acquirente privato o con partita iva può in ogni momento chiedere la cancellazione dei suoi dati dall’;electronic customer list (e-commerce), aware of the fact that in this case the service times for the products could be greatly extended.
• A copy of the tax data will in any case always be kept for at least 10 years in compliance with the mandatory regulations in force. Tax and accounting rules.
• ElettronicaNetwork may occasionally contact subscribers by phone or email in order to obtain product evaluations and degree of satisfaction with the service. Members can at any time get excluded from this practice.
Right to object
L’;concerned has the right to object, at any time to the processing of data concerning him (Art . 21 GDPR).
L’;interested party may also oppose the processing connected to reasons of direct and profiling.
L’;opposition to the processing is an operation other than the cancellation of the data. In base ad essa l’;interested party may prevent processing that is not compatible with the purposes of the consent.
E’; il titolare del trattamento che deve dare riscontro alla richiesta dell’;interested, entro un mese dall’;exercise of the right. In particularly complex cases, the answer can be provided within 3 months. The answer must be in writing, also in electronic format, tranne nel caso in cui l’;interested request it orally. The answer must be the same, accessible and intelligible. L’;unico obbligo per l’;interested is to provide the data for his identification. The answer should generally be free of charge, tranne l’;any refund of the cost of the support used.
Right to information
L’;interested in the treatment has first of all the right to receive correct information in relation to the data collected and processed, to the purposes of the treatment, the legal basis of the processing and the rights that are attributed to it, as well as how to exercise them. Tutto ciò avviene a mezzo dell’; information , il cui scopo è informare l’;concerned so that it can give a valid consent.
Nel caso in cui ai dati sia applicato un trattamento automatizzato comprendente profilazione il titolare deve informare l’;interested, explaining the methods and purposes of profiling, nonché la la logica inerente il trattamento e le conseguenze previste per l’;concerned as a result of this type of treatment.
Right of access
L’;art. 15 of the European general regulation provides for the right of access, cioè il diritto di conoscere quali dati personali relativi all’;concerned the owner is negotiating, with what purpose (not the modalities instead), and to receive a copy (free) some data. The owners may also allow direct access to data remotely.
L’;concerned has the right to know:
• the purposes of the treatment;
• the categories of personal data processed;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if recipients from third countries or international organizations, and the guarantees applied in case of data transfer to third countries.
• When possible, the retention period of personal data provided or, if it's not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• l’;esistenza del diritto dell’;interested to ask the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
• l’;esistenza del diritto di proporre reclamo a un’;supervisory authority;
• qualora i dati non siano raccolti presso l’;interested, all available information on their origin;
• l’;existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, and significant information on the logic used, nonché l’;importanza e le conseguenze previste di tale trattamento per l’;interested.
Right to limit the treatment
The right of limitation (art . 18 of the Regulation) consente all ‘;interested to obtain the block of the treatment in case of violation of the conditions of lawfulness (as an alternative to deleting the data), ma anche se l’;interested party requests the correction of the data (pending correction) or opposes their treatment (pending the decision of the owner). In case of exercise of this right any treatment, except conservation, it is forbidden .
The data must be marked pending further evaluation.
Right to cancellation (oblivion)
The right to cancel (anche detto diritto “;all’;oblio”; ) is the right to obtain the cancellation of your personal data in particular cases. It can also be exercised after the withdrawal of consent.
Right to portability
The right to data portability is a new right under the European regulation. It only applies to automated treatments, and specific conditions are foreseen for its exercise.
Exercise of rights
L’;interessato può rivolgersi direttamente al titolare del trattamento per l’;exercise of your rights (ruling). Even if it is only the owner obliged to give feedback, il responsabile del trattamento è tenuto a collaborare col titolare ai fini dell’;exercise of rights. In case of no response, or inadequate response, può rivolgersi all’;administrative authority (Ensures) or judicial for the protection of his rights.
The deadline for replying is 1 month for all rights. This term can be extended to 3 months in cases of particular complexity. In questo caso il titolare del trattamento deve comunque avvertire l’;interested within the month.
L’;exercise of rights is generally free of charge. Spetta comunque al titolare valutare se la risposta è complessa al punto da dover chiedere un contributo all’;interested, and establish it
l’;amount , but only if it concerns manifestly unfounded or excessive or repetitive requests (on this point the Italian Guarantor should publish guidelines, per il momento si può fare riferimento alla delibera del 2004 Contributo spese in caso di esercizio dei diritti dell’;interested).
The answer must normally be given in writing, also through electronic instruments. Può essere orale solo se espressamente richiesta in tal senso dall’;interested. The answer must be clear, coincided, and easily accessible and understandable.
Il titolare può chiedere informazioni all’;interested in order to identify it, e l’;concerned is obliged to provide such information.
Deroghe dell’;exercise of rights
Il regolamento europeo ammette delle deroghe ai diritti riconosciuti all’;interested, to be established according to national provisions. In this perspective, it is believed that they can still be applied (pending the evaluation of the Guarantor on compliance with the GDPR) le deroghe stabilite dall’;article of the Italian Code for the protection of personal data, i.e. in cases where the data processing carried out:
• based on the provisions of the decree-law of 31 December 1991, n. 419, convert, with modifications, by law 18 February 1992, n. 172, and subsequent modifications, on support for victims of extortion requests;
• da Commissioni parlamentari d’;inchiesta istituite ai sensi dell’;article 82 of the Constitution;
• by a public entity, other than public economic bodies, based on the express provision of the law, for exclusive purposes related to monetary and currency policy, to the payment system, to the control of intermediaries and of the credit and financial markets, as well as the protection of their stability;
• ai sensi dell’;article 24, comma 1, lettera f), limitatamente al periodo durante il quale potrebbe derivarne un pregiudizio effettivo e concreto per lo svolgimento delle investigazioni difensive o per l’;exercise of the right in court;
• by providers of publicly available electronic communications services relating to incoming telephone communications, unless an actual and concrete prejudice for the conduct of the defensive investigations referred to in the law of 7 December 2000 may result, n. 397;
• for reasons of justice, at judicial offices of any order and degree or the Superior Council of the judiciary or other self-governing bodies or the Ministry of Justice;
• ai sensi dell’;article 53 (police treatment), without prejudice to the provisions of the law of 1st April 1981, n.121.
OTHER TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED
Browsing data The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal exercise, alcuni dati personali la cui trasmissione è implicita nell’;use of Internet communication protocols.
This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow to identify users. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier) of the resources required, l’;time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) ed altri parametri relativi al sistema operativo e all’;ambiente informatico dell’;user.
Questi dati vengono utilizzati al solo fine di ricavare informazioni statistiche anonime sull’;use of the site and to check its correct functioning. I dati potrebbero essere utilizzati per l’;ascertainment of responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site only upon request of the supervisory bodies in charge.
Dati forniti volontariamente dall’;user
L’;optional submission, esplicito e volontario di posta elettronica agli indirizzi indicati su questo sito comporta la successiva acquisizione dell’;sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
No personal user data is acquired by the site in this regard. Cookies are not used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called. persistent cookies of any kind, or systems for tracking users. L’;use of so-called. session cookies (che non vengono memorizzati in modo persistente sul computer dell’;user and disappear when the browser is closed) it is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server) necessari per consentire l’;safe and efficient exploration of the site. I c.d. cookies di sessione utilizzati in questo sito evitano il ricorso ad altre tecniche informatiche potenzialmente pregiudizievoli per la riservatezza della navigazione degli utenti e non consentono l’;acquisizione di dati personali identificativi dell’;user.
PART RESERVED FOR MINORS
No person under the age of 18, without the prior consent of the parents or whoever takes their place, may send information to this website, nor will he be able to make purchases or perfect legal documents at this site without the aforementioned consent, unless this is permitted by applicable law.